Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Halloween

I'm a little late on the uptake, but these are some of our Halloween pictures. We went up north to Cranberry, PA and had dinner with our friends the Wahlstroms (at Eric's parents' house) and went trick-or-treating up their street afterward. We had a great time, and our little monsters just loved it. Incidentally, the street we trick-or-treated on was definitely a wealthy one... and Madison got lots of candy, including several full-size candy bars. I think it's safe to say we hit the mother load.


 Sean and I were going to be monsters too, but we took the easy road this year and were Skittles instead.

But I did help Janelle and Eric out with their costumes from Monsters, Inc - they were super fun to paint! I have no idea how they turned out good, because I am not your typical go-to artist...



Also, the next day we had a ward trunk-or-treat, which was super fun. Sean entered the chili cook-off (funny since he has never made chili before in his life - but I found him a recipe and it turned out great! He done good), I brought a peanut butter pie, and we ended up winning best decorated trunk! Woot!



No comments:

Post a Comment